molien® Emollient Plus is a new formula, called the Next Generation Emollient, which provides all the benefits expected from emollients.
It contains all the ingredients namely emollients, which have been gradually developed over time to achieve more effective formulations, at a high level and quality.
According to this:
First Generation Emollients or Classic Moisturizers contain ingredients that lock moisture into the skin, Second Generation Emollients contain humectants that increase the water retention capacity of the skin, and Third Generation Emollients contain Ceramides (Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II), Cholesterol and Free fatty acids, which are physiological lipids that help repair and strengthen the skin barrier.
molien® Emollient Plus, the Next Generation Emollient, has been developed with the addition of special bio-active ingredients in addition to all the above ingredients, thus maximizing the benefits that can be obtained from an emollient. These bio-active ingredients are;
– Linoleic acid in Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil is an important building block of the skin barrier.
– Niacinamide helps regulate the skin’s oil balance, even skin tone and increase collagen synthesis.
– Linoleic acid and Niacinamide are also involved in the production of ceramide.
– Hyaluronic acid and Glycerin moisturize the skin long-lasting, effectively and deeply.
– Squalane locks moisture into the skin, leaving it smooth and silky to the touch without a greasy feel and helping to protect the skin from environmental stress.
– Shea Butter is rich in fatty acids, reducing the sensitivity of dry skin, helping to soothe the skin and protect it from environmental irritation.
Dermatologically tested. Suitable for use on sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. Free of perfume and mineral oil. Suitable for daily face and body use for children and adults.
It is used as often as necessary.